Report Section Rules
Recently I noticed that some of the reports are lack of some key elements so I decided to implement some certain new guidelines to improve the quality of the reports.
- The aim of reporting is to report players that are violating our server rules. This is not a section for fame, glory and self interest.
- reports are dealt with accordingly.
- You can only post a report one at a time.
Report format is very important because it's easy to make a clear judgement if every things are organize. If you need to report someone be sure that you will follow the format below:
Name - Name of your character used.
Suspect/Accused - Name of the accused/suspect. Must be specific.
Abuse - Type of Abuse committed by the suspect. Refer to the Types of Abuses.
Explanation - How did it happen? When? Explain it briefly.
Evidence/Screenshot/Video - Evidences to prove that the accused should be punished. Screenshots must not be Edited, only allows IMG links not DIRECT link. For videos, Links are acceptable.
Your screenshot should have the FF elements:
- Use @who2 to display the name information (Note: THIS IS APPLIED TO ALL KINDS OF CASES STARTING TODAY)
- Your IGN that you used should be existing ( Declaring a non existing IGN will result to a ban)
- Your chatbox must be expanded to avoid biases in reports. Always consider the both sides. (Applied to all kinds of cases)
- The most important is the timestamp. Why do we need the timestamp? Because we want to know when was the offense happened.
Note: If you missed one of the following elements we will discard your report right away without any single reply from staffs.
- Only the Reporter, Suspect, Witness and GMS are only allowed to reply.
- If you are not involved in a particular case then you don't have any permission to reply. We don't need your opinions, comments. Just leave the decision making to GMS. (Punishment will be a warning for 1st offense and mute then permanent ban for 2nd offense for anyone will violate this)
Zhen-RO Management Team